Via dei Tigli, 5 - 37141 Verona - P.IVA: 04473300236
ZRP crankshafts are constructed from 4340 billet precision steel and designed carefully for optimum engine performance.
To ensure the best results, ZRP products feature the following:
- CNC machining for more precise results;
- Multi-stage heat treatment for maximum resistance;
- Nitride process for hardening and heat treatment for superior wear resistance;
- Magna-fluxing for flawless surface finish;
- Shot-peening for improved stress resistance;
- Micro-polishing for longer bearing life;
- Sonic testing and X-raying for a reliable finished product.
ATTENTION: Available only on order for Escort Rs Cosworth:
- stroke 77.00 - 82.00 - 84.00 - 86.00mm
- main journal 56.99mm
- rod journal 51.99mm
All ZRP crankshafts are ready to install.