Privacy and cookie information
SIMPLIFIED PRIVACY INFORMATION
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, Personal Data Protection Code, as amended) and European legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR ), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users' rights.
This site does not publish advertisements, does not use data for the purpose of sending advertising, but makes use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties that could collect user data and then use it to send ads. personalized advertising on other sites. However, this site makes every effort possible to protect users' privacy and minimize the collection of personal data. For example, the site uses YouTube video in some cases, which are set to not send cookies (and therefore not collect data) until the user starts the video. You can see, in fact, that in place of the video there is only a placeholder. The site also uses social plugins to simplify the sharing of articles on social networks. These plugins are configured so that they send cookies (and therefore possibly collect data) only after the user has clicked on the plugin.
For information purposes, we would like to point out that the management of cookies is complicated, both by the site manager (who may not be able to correctly manage third-party cookies) and by the user (who may block cookies that are essential for the operation of the site). site). So a better and simpler way to protect privacy is to use anti-tracer tools, which therefore block site tracking (read -> Protect online privacy. We recommend using Privacy Badger and uBlock Origin)
For more information you can read the complete information below.
Subjects of the processing
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Retro Ricambi srl with headquarters in [E:PRIVACYSEDE], which can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
Legal basis of the processing
This site deals with data mainly based on user consent. The consent is given via the banner at the bottom of the page. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Through the communication or service request forms further consents are collected relative to the specific purpose of the service.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the protection of the site and of the users themselves. In such cases the user always has the right to object to the processing of data (see par. Rights of the user).
Purpose of the processing
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
- Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. No consent is required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the site's security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse of the website. The data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site or cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituent the crime. These data are never used for identifying or profiling the User and are periodically deleted. No consent is required.
- Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (eg comment boxes), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and they undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process the personal data in compliance with the regulations in force.
This site collects user data in two ways:
- Data collected in an automated manner
During Users' browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server's log files (hosting) of the site:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type;
- parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the case of voluntary use of services by users, such as comments, communication services (contact forms, comments box, information request), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service. These are the data that can be requested:
- address of residence or corporate headquarters;
- website address;
- email address.
Place of processing
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for 30 days.
The data for analytics purposes (statistics) are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not supplied to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization.
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of agents involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
- PROFILING AND MARKETING COOKIES: used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior during browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising. li > Ul>
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SAME SITE , in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google maps. Ul>
- Facebook (cookie information link)
- Twitter (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn (cookie information link)
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected li>
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive at the sole cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device; li>
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor's page);
- and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions. Ul> Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller indicated in this document.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please note that generally the tracking of users does not involve identifying the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and not even already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration to the relevant service (eg Facebook).
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: European Union.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users and is not crossed with other information relating to the same people. They are treated in aggregate and anonymized form . According to a specific agreement (DPA) it is forbidden to Google Inc. (data processor) to cross-reference these data with those obtained from other services. Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can disable (opt-out) selectively collect data from Google Analytics by installing on your browser the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out).
- Youtube : platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when the page containing the video is accessed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the identification of the User unless he is already logged in to the Google profile.
For the videos on the site the "advanced privacy (no cookie)" option has been activated, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Collected data: number and behavior of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
- Google Maps : service that allows the display of world maps, roads, photographs and other content based on a certain geographical point, Google Maps, if enabled, can obtain the user's position via GPS or IP. Google Maps is owned by Google.
Collected data: if the browser request is enabled, it collects the user's position, IP address and other information on the use of the service.
Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with to your social account, in particular if you are connected at the time of the visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
This document was updated on 3 June 2019.